Monday Mornings at Main
Lifelong Learning for Ages 50 and Better
We're happy to announce a new season of Monday Mornings at Main, February 6-May 1 from 9:30-11:00 AM.
Refreshments will be served at each program.
This free series is made possible by the Gertrude Salzer Gordon Trust.
This program is always held in the lower level auditorium of the La Crosse Public Library, 800 Main Street.
Schedule is subject to change. Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on these events and more!
- February 6: German POWs presented by Dr. Greg Wegner
- February 13: Boomer Broads presented by Terry Visger and Sara Slayton
- February 20: Rose Sisters presented by artist Eva Marie Restel
- February 27: Clamming on the Upper Mississippi presented by Terry Visger
- March 6: Elder Law Issues presented by Kevin Roop, Atty.
- March 13: Explosion of the Steamboat James Malbon, 1872 presented by Bob Taunt
- March 20: Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC presented by Dr. Bob Wingate
- March 27: History of the Hixon Forest Cellar and the People Who Lived There presented by Pat Wilson
- April 3: Simple Steps to Prevent Scams presented by Kathy Helgerson
- April 10: International Owl Center presented by staff
- April 17: My Name is Not Chief presented by Dan Green and Kent Koppelman
- April 24: Round Barns of Vernon County presented by Kevin and Patsy Alderson
- May 1: Mark Twain: An American Life presented by Judy and Dennis Cook
Call Patricia Boge, (608) 789-7127, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about these programs.