Homebound Delivery Those who are unable to come to the library because of physical limitations can still enjoy library services. Reader's Advisory librarian Mary Dunn works with homebound patrons to find materials that are to their liking, and has a dedicated corps of volunteers who deliver and pick up items. If you are interested in this service, call Mary at 608.789.7145 Service to Patrons who are Unable to Read Those who are unable to read due to physical impairment can get direct service from the Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library. Contact Mary Dunn if you would like to preview the digital player. Call to make an appointment with her at 608-789-7145. Help During your Library Visit We make the library as accessible to as many people as possible.
- Automatic entry and restroom doors at Main
- A collection of fiction and non-fiction large-print books at all locations
- Wheelchairs and walkers available at Main, North, and South
- ZoomText screen magnifier and screen reader at Main
- Hearing Loop in the Auditorium at Main to improve listening experience
- An assortment of magnifiers available at the Reference Desk at Main, and at North and South locations
- Need help retrieving items from a shelf? Staff will be happy to help you.
- An elevator at Main
- An accessible website